What's up, chubsters? We have only two days left of the year, and this year I can probably count on both hands how many lbs I've lost through out the year... which might be plenty for someone, but for me it's not enough. I know that absolutely everyone says this at the start of the new year, but I am desperately going to try my hardest. I just thought I'd show you a couple of my weight loss and fitness goals for the year!
- I want to lose at least 3 stone
- I want to be able to run on the treadmill... I've never been a runner, so this might be my failure!
- I'm going to join Slimming World again.
- I'm going to go to the gym a minimum of three times a week. No exceptions.
- Write a weekly/bi-weekly food diary, either for SW or on my blog.
- I'm going to improve my chest press weight - I can only press 5kg! My wrists are so weak!
- I'm going to start doing the 30 Day Planking Challenge. Build that upper strength!
- Stop ordering takeaways when I'm sad/bored. ONCE a month/every other month.
- Here's the hardest one... I'm going to try to drink alcohol as little as possible.
- It's really messing with me that I don't have a 10th - so suggest something to me!
I think, although I don't drink much at the moment, the alcohol cutback will be the hardest. It's so easy just to have a casual drink at home, or have a drink when you're out with your friends. I'm going to stick to diet coke, or diet lemonade and lime. I might even try a night out without drinking - but we'll see how far it goes! I use alcohol sometimes as a 'potion' to make me more social and outgoing, and it really shouldn't be that way.